Updated November 6, 2020
To our valued customers & vendor partners,
Our number one priority as a company is the safety and well-being of our customers, our associates, our business partners and the communities in which we serve. As a responsible retailer, we believe we need to do our part to help prevent the spread of the virus.
As mandated by Governor Mills, we are requiring that all customers wear a face covering or mask before entering our stores. This includes the retail stores, warehouse areas and the kitchen & bath design center. We understand there may be some customers who are unable to wear a mask and we are committed to help find a solution that works for them. We offer delivery services and fast and easy contactless curbside pickup.
We encourage our colleagues and customers to continue following updated CDC recommended guidelines. We remain vigilant in doing our part to minimize COVID-19 spread and will continue to partner with local and state officials to provide a safe and welcome shopping environment.
Thank you for your diligence and patience during this unprecedented time of limiting contact to inhibit the spread of the coronavirus.
We have several initiatives in place across the business to ensure the well-being of our employees and customers. We know this is an evolving situation and want to share with you the various precautionary measures we are taking to ensure that our employees and customers stay safe and healthy.
- Our stores are being cleaned multiple times during the day with special attention to high-contact areas of the store including commonly touched hard surfaces, entrances, door knobs, counters, pin pads, writing utensils, phones and registers.
- Employees are required to self-report if they feel ill and stay home. Managers are required to send home any associate that is showing signs of flu-like symptoms.
- We have instituted a “no handshake” policy promoting social distancing and ensuring no physical contact with one another.
- We are reinforcing frequent handwashing with an alcohol-based hand rub or with soap and water before, continuously throughout and after work hours.
- We’re asking all of our employees (and we urge everyone) to follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the infection.
- We are requesting that our vendor and manufacturing sales representatives communicate by phone, text messaging or email and limit in-person contact during this critical contagious time.
MODIFICATION OF SERVICES
To better protect our community, our customers and our staff, we are modifying our services to the following:
- A mask or buff has been provided to all employees to wear at all times.
- To limit the potential exposure for Delivery Drivers and our customers, deliveries will be placed in the yard, in the exterior entryway, or in the garage if the garage door is open. Deliveries may be placed into the home for cabinetry if drivers and the customers are comfortable upon special request. When deliveries are made into the home, drivers are required to wear a buff or face mask. Preferably the house would be unoccupied at the time of the delivery.
- Customers may call their nearest location to place orders to be picked up or set up for delivery. Fort Kent (207)834-3102, Caribou (207)496-6723, Presque Isle (207)764-2720, Houlton (207)532-2263; Lincoln (20)794-6113.
- If a customer chooses to pick up the items once they arrive to the location, they may call from the parking lot and a dedicated sales team member will either bring their order to their vehicle OR they may come inside for pick-up.
- We are allowing job-site visits by appointment to service product, measure for jobs, and to visit with contractors. Again, masks must be worn while at the site and practice safe distancing.